Position monthly salary: 8001-10000 yuan / month Location: Guangzhou Job nature: Full-time work Experience: 3-5 years
1. Collect industry and company information and complete article editing independently;
2. Write soft texts on various platforms to increase brand awareness;
3. Responsible for WeChat and official website content update and maintenance;
4. Responsible for copywriting of company products and promotional materials.
1. 3 years of experience in the financial industry, media professionals are preferred;
2. Have good text control ability, strong editing and integration ability, and strong writing skills;
3. Familiar with various forms of advertising text, and understand the characteristics of various media, especially WeChat platforms;
4. Bachelor degree or above.
Chief Designer of Water Park Solution
Responsible for the overall design of the company's water parks;
Organize the establishment and improvement of the design and management methods and work guidelines of the Group's water park products;
Participate in the selection of water park design units;
Organize the completion of the contract, design task and related review at each design stage of the water park;
Organize the formulation of a practical design plan to provide a basis for the formulation of the overall development plan of the project;
R & D and standard setting for water park products;
Supervise the implementation of water park projects and provide technical support for project companies.
Unified enrollment of undergraduate degree or above, related majors in environmental art, landscape, architectural design, etc .;
Have experience in the whole process design of many water parks, sea worlds, theme parks and other projects;
Good organizational skills, communication and coordination skills, and execution capabilities;
Familiar with the marketing needs and tourism fashion elements of indoor and outdoor water parks, and have a unique theoretical perspective on the development of water parks;
5. Familiar with CAD, SketchUp and other working software and 3D Max, and have basic modeling capabilities.
Water Park Theme Landscape Designer
1. Responsible for the review of the water park theme landscape design of the company's old renovation project;
2. Responsible for tracking the progress, quality and effect of the landscape design of the company's old renovation projects;
3. Participation, review of drawings, finalization of materials;
4. Responsible for related thematic research work;
5. R & D of water park theme landscape design, standardized design drawings;
6. Assist other professions and departments in design and construction coordination.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in architecture, landscape design and other related majors, proficient in applying professional design software;
2. At least 3 years of working experience in water park landscape design or real estate landscape design management, and understand related policies and regulations and practical knowledge about water park landscape design, engineering technology, etc. Grasp common landscape materials, seedling characteristics, prices, etc .;
3. Have a certain understanding and judgment of the old real estate reform, have certain artistic accomplishment and high aesthetic ability;
4. Strong coordination and communication skills, good verbal and written skills;
5. High enthusiasm for work, good team spirit; integrity, frankness, maturity, open-mindedness, and self-confidence.
Water Park Craft Designer
description of job:
Responsibilities: Design of large-scale water park water supply and drainage integrated pipe network design, process system design and equipment quotation plan for engineering needs; engineering technology management, construction organization design plan preparation; construction material statistics, construction budget preparation, etc.
Requirements: Have a professional foundation in building water supply and drainage, be proficient in CAD drawing tools, have the ability to master new professional skills and related products in a short time, have a good working attitude, and obey the company's unified training and work arrangements.